Going to the dentist can be a stressful experience, especially visiting a dentist for the first time. Our goal is to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. In order to help you understand the expectations as a first time visitor to Route 14 Dentistry, we put together this guide.
Our goal is to provide every patient with:
– A relaxed, comfortable environment
– A warm, friendly greeting when you call or visit
– Doctors and staff that treat you with kindness and respect
– Quality, affordable dental care for you/family
– A clear explanation of insurance benefits
– An understanding of your treatment plan
– Our appreciation for your trust
WHAT TO EXPECT
The dentist will perform a complete oral examination and discuss any treatments (dental services) you may need. The examination can identify conditions such as tooth decay, periodontal disease, etc.
Teeth cleaning may be performed during your first visit, but will more than likely be scheduled for a follow-up visit depending on the condition of your teeth and gums.
Your first appointment will take between 1 to 1.5 hours. Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
WHAT TO BRING
To make your visit both pleasant and time efficient, there are a few things you should bring with you. If you’ve had dental x-rays in the last six months, please bring a copy with you. If you don’t have them, plan on having new x-rays taken.We have a few forms for you to complete, including relevant medical history, any medications you might be taking, your dental history, and any dental insurance coverage you may have.Want to get a head start in completing these forms?
Download new patient forms below:
ACCEPTED DENTAL PLANS
For your convenience, we accept most dental insurance plans. We are a preferred provider with many dental insurance plans. Below is a list of insurance companies whose plans we accept:For your convenience, we accept most dental insurance plans. We are a preferred provider with many dental insurance plans. Below is a list of insurance companies whose plans we accept:
• Access Dental • Aetna • Aetna Access • AmeriPlan Discount • Ameritas • Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield • Assurant/Dental Health Alliance Discount • Blue Cross Blue Shield • Careington • Cigna • CIGNAaccess • CompDent • CompDent Advantage • Coventry First Health • DeCare • Delta Dental Preferred • Delta Dental Premier • DeltaCare • Dental Benefit Providers/United Healthcare • Dental Health Alliance • Dental Network of America • DentalWorks USA • Dentegra • DenteMax • GEHA Lincoln Dental Connect • Guardian • Humana • Maverest • MetLife • Traditional Insurance • UniCare • United Concordia • United Concordia National Fee For Service • WellPoint
In addition to accepting a large number of dental insurance plans, we will file your dental health care claims for you, so you won’t have to bother with all that troublesome paperwork. Also, you won’t have to pay the full amount at the time of your dental services, just your estimated insurance deductible or co-pay.
CHOOSE HOW TO PAY
To make things even easier for you, Route 14 Dentistry offers many ways to pay, including VISA®, MasterCard®, Discover®, and American Express®.
CareCredit® – CareCredit is an alternative option to consumer credit cards, cash or checks. With CareCredit you can pay over time instead of a lump sum prior to treatment. Learn more here!